Messages: 1 920
|Posté le: Sam 20 Oct - 18:24 (2018) Sujet du message: Atmel Studio v.7.0.1931
|Atmel Studio v.7.0.1931
Atmel Studio v.7.0.1931 | 879 MB
Atmel Studio is a integrated development platform from Microchip. It provides a modern and powerful environment for doing AVR and ARM development. Get started by exploring the included example projects. Run your solution on a starter or evaluation kit. Program and debug your project with the included simulator, or use one of the powerful on-chip debugging and programming tools from Microchip. Get productive with the various navigate, refactor and intellisense features in the included editor.
With strong extension possibilities and online gallery, it is possible for both designers and 3rd party to provide plug-ins and customize the environment for best use and productivity.
Atmel Studio carries and integrates Atmel Start, the GCC toolchains for both AVR and ARM, Atmel Software Framework, AVR Assembler and Simulator. All newest Atmel tools are supported including Power Debugger, Atmel-ICE, Embedded Debugger, AVR ONE!, JTAGICE mkII, JTAGICE3, STK500, STK600, AVRISP mkII, AVR Dragon, and SAM-ICE.
What's new in Atmel Studio 7.0.1931:
- Advanced Software Framework 3.40.0
- New Microchip Gallery extension
- Atmel Start extension provides improved feedback on required device pack dependencies
- Support for ARM Cortex-M23 architecture with TrustZone
- Support for kits with the new nEDBG debugger platform
- Support for devices:
. ATtiny202, ATtiny204, ATtiny402, ATtiny404, ATtiny406, ATtiny804, ATtiny806, ATtiny807, ATtiny1604, ATtiny1606, ATtiny1607
- AVR 8-bit GCC Toolchain 3.6.1
- ARM GCC Toolchain 6.3.1 with upstream versions: gcc (ARM/embedded-6-branch revision 249437), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain: 6 2017-q2-update
- contains fixes for the following issues that were present in 7.0.1645:
. AVRSV-8001: Tool firmware upgrade instability.
. AVRSV-8063: ELF production file programming did not support fuses for ATtiny817 family.
. AVRSV-8075: Launch of debugging with ATSAM4L unstable in some cases.
. AVRSV-7895: Solution with links between projects compiles wrong file.
. AVRSV-7745: Linked files in subfolder causes build failure.
. AVRSV-7939: Function breakpoint fails for AVR devices.
. AVRSV-8005: Writing fuses and memory fails in some cases on M0+ devices.
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer / Server 2008 R2 SP1 or higher / Server 2012 (R2).
DOWNLOAD LINKS :